Skip to main content

Week 15

  

Week 15 (07/08/2024 - 13/08/2024)


This week, I successfully merged the M2.3 PR, marking a significant milestone in the project. In addition, I opened and merged a PR that updated the lighthouse configuration in the CI pipeline, setting the minimum scores to 1.0 for the pages I redesigned. This ensures that the pages consistently achieve a perfect score in lighthouse tests.

We also had a PM demo for Milestone 2, during which I received valuable feedback on areas for improvement. I promptly incorporated these suggestions and opened a PR addressing the necessary changes. I aim to have this PR merged within the next two days, further refining the redesigned pages based on the feedback received.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7

  Week 7 Highlights (12/06/2024 - 18/06/2024) This week was a whirlwind of activity, marked by significant progress on multiple milestones and a strong focus on addressing feedback and delivering high-quality code. M1.3 Triumph: I'm thrilled to announce the creation of the M1.3 PR ( https://github.com/oppia/oppia/pull/20457 ) on June 12th! This milestone represents a major accomplishment, marking the completion of the CTA section with all its components. Collaboration and Iteration: Demonstrating my commitment to continuous improvement, I diligently addressed comments on both M1.2 and M1.3 throughout the week. This collaborative approach ensures my work aligns with the team's vision and addresses any potential issues. The latter part of the week saw me tackling failing tests related to M1.3. Successfully resolving these tests ensures the functionality and stability of the newly implemented features. M1.4 Progress: Eager to move forward, I dived into M1.4. I began working on the...

Week 9

  Week 9 Highlights (26/06/2024 - 02/07/2024) Week 9: Overcoming Challenges and Optimizing Performance This week was focused on resolving critical issues and optimizing project assets. I successfully addressed all bugs identified during the M1 PM demo, resulting in the creation and merging of M1.7(a) PR. This accomplishment brings me closer to reaching the Milestone 1 . A significant challenge arose due to increased image size within the assets/images folder, which exceeded the 32MB limit for release. To resolve this, I collaborated with the server and org admins to optimize the release candidate size. Their support was instrumental in overcoming this obstacle. By optimizing image sizes and implementing the necessary changes, I ensured that the project remains on track for the upcoming release.